Terms And Conditions
CARINGBAH EMERGENCY PLUMBERS SYDNEY
Terms of Service
Caringbah Emergency Plumbers Sydney is a wholly owned subsidiary of CALVIN WONG ENTERPRISES PTY LTD , ABN 87 639 620 787
By accessing the website at https://caringbahemergencyplumbers.com.au/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- The client agrees to make progress payments as requested. Failure to do so will cancel all further works until such time, progress payments are paid. The client agrees to pay the full invoice amount on the completion of works.
- Credit card & cash payments accepted only. I give permission to Caringbah Emergency Plumbers to carry out transactions over the phone using my credit card details for the value of the invoice amount or as per payment arrangement i.e.deposit or progress payments.
- A credit card transaction fee of 2% applies to all credit card payments.
- Any payments which fall overdue shall incur a late fee of 10% daily until paid in full.
- All quoted works are subject to variations as required & are at the discretion of Caringbah Emergency Plumbers in order to carry out & complete works to Australian & Safety Standards. All variations will incur further fees & charges in addition to the original quoted amount.
- Caringbah Emergency Plumbers fees & charges are subject to change without notification to the client.
- Additional fees & charges shall apply outside of normal business hours 0600 to 1700 Monday to Friday.
- I accept that all invoices shall be provided in categories of labour, materials & GST only. Itemised accounts will not be issued.
DELIVERY OF GOODS/SERVICES
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Client’s address. The Client shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- The Plumber may deliver the Goods by separate instalments (in accordance with the agreed delivery schedule). Each separate instalment shall be invoiced and paid for in accordance with the provisions in this contract of sale.
- Delivery of the Goods to a third party nominated by the Client is deemed to be delivery to the Client for the purposes of this agreement.
- The Client shall take delivery of the Goods tendered notwithstanding that the quantity so delivered shall be either greater or less than the quantity purchased provided that:-
(a) such discrepancy in quantity shall not exceed 5%, and
(b) the Price shall be adjusted pro rata to the discrepancy.
- The failure of the Plumber to deliver shall not entitle either party to treat this contract as repudiated.
- The Plumber shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatever due to failure by the Plumber to deliver the Goods (or any of them) promptly or at all.
No Obligation Quotes
- We provide no obligation quotes at no charge to you unless otherwise specified under “No Call Out Fee”. The prices quoted are valid for a period of 90 days unless otherwise specified in writing at the time of quoting. We reserve the right to refuse to proceed with quoted works at our sole discretion.
- We offer no obligation quotes for major works such as sewer, water, gas and storm water repairs or extensions and plumbing-related renovations. We do not provide no obligation quotes for small jobs such as simple tap & toilet repairs.
- Some investigations such as testing for water leaks, cutting into walls or performing exploratory excavations to find sewer access points are not considered part of a no obligation quote and may be chargeable by the attending plumber. The plumber will advise you of any charges up front to complete the investigation. If you choose not to proceed, no amount will be owing.
- The Client hereby disclaims any right to rescind, or cancel the contract or to sue for damages or to claim restitution arising out of any misrepresentation made to him by any servant or agent of the Plumber and the Client acknowledges that he buys the Goods relying solely upon his own skill and judgement and that the Plumber shall not be bound by nor responsible for any term, condition, representation or warranty other than the warranty given by the Manufacturer which warranty shall be personal to the Client and shall not be transferable to any subsequent Client.